The Junior League of Eugene makes every effort to be flexible and responsive to all women interested in joining. We reach out to all women 21 years of age and older regardless of race, religion, or national origin who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
We offer open enrollment for membership anytime throughout the year. For those who are unable to attend an orientation or new member training session, we offer repeat sessions as needed to accommodate busy women who are eager to get involved.
Becoming a new member
To become a new member, a woman must:
- Attend one orientation.
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of application. There is no upper age limit.
- Possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation.
- Attend Provisional Member Socials/Training
- Commit to volunteerism within The Junior League of Eugene
- Pay new membership dues of $210.00.
If you have any further questions please fill out this interest form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.